Are you looking for a way to considerably increase the value of your money but you lack the information and time to actively deal with investing on financial markets?
Do you want to have your money quickly available in case you need it for other purposes? Investing in mutual funds makes all this possible.
Our bank offers a wide range of mutual funds from Pioneer Investments, which has been on the market since 1928 and is one of the most important managers in the world.
You can choose from highly conservative products, emphasising security, to dynamically-focused ones, offering the potential for the highest return. You can choose from funds focusing on various regions and you can invest in CZK, USD, and EUR.
Currently, there is a new mutual fund called the Absolute Return Multi-Strategy Fund. This funds seeks to provide a 3.5% p.a. return over a three-year horizon under any market conditions.
- potential return exceeding inflation
- money usually available within 5 days
- professional management by an experienced portfolio manager
Marketing of a foreign fund in the Czech Republic is permitted based on a contract for point of contact. A foreign standard fund must secure minimum standard services defined by the activity of the point of contact to domestic investors.
In accordance with Section 306 of Act No. 240/2013 Coll. on investment companies and investment funds as amended, we will provide this service for you.
An above-standard 3% p.a. rate of return on a 3-month term deposit in combination with investment into mutual funds or investment life insurance. Security, availability, flexibility - this is DUET PLUS.
What do you get?
- a guaranteed above-standard return of 3% p.a. on a 3-month term deposit in CZK or EUR
- money invested into mutual funds is readily available to you
- an extensive range of mutual funds offering diverse investment strategies in CZK, EUR and USD
- investment life insurance combining the benefits of investing with the possibility of attractive return and insurance in the event of death
Do you need advice?
We will be glad to call you back.
There was a problem while trying to send the message.
Please try again later!