Czech Economic Quarterly
- October 12, 2017: Heading off the cyclical peak (PDF, 145 kB)
- June 16, 2017: Gearing up (PDF, 107 kB)
- March 21, 2017: High Demand, Low Productivity Growth (PDF, 135 kB)
- December 20, 2016: Heading for policy shifts (PDF, 131 kB)
- September 26, 2016: Summertime weakness (PDF, 126 kB)
- March 16, 2016: A SLOWER LANE BUT NO CONGESTION (PDF, 136 kB)
- June 16, 2015: THE GROWTH QUANTUM LEAP (PDF, 166 kB)
Czech Market Letter
In its efforts to develop the relationships with its clients and, in general, to keep the public informed, UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s. creates and publishes analytical output, in particular information regarding financial markets, currencies and interest rates, as well as equity and investment analyses.
This analytical output serves for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or invitation to purchase or sell any investment instrument. It is intended solely for personal, independent investment decision-making and does not substitute for investment advisory. Unless stated otherwise, such analytical output presents opinions valid as of the date of its publication and is subject to change without prior notification.
Securities, financial instruments and strategies mentioned in any analytical output may not be suitable for all investors. UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s. recommends that all investors consult with a specialised advisor regarding their investment plans and decisions prior to implementation.
UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s. is a credit institution and as such is subject to supervision by the Czech National Bank. UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s. is a member of the Prague Stock Exchange, Burza cenných papírů Praha, a.s.