Bankruptcy trustee account
Insolvency Estate Administration Accounts
The owner of the Insolvency Estate Administration Account can only be a bankruptcy trustee registered in the insolvency register of the Ministry of Justice of the Czech Republic.
- Keeping of the Insolvency Estate Administration Account is regulated by a special contract limiting the disposals of funds on the account in terms of both the authorised person and the purpose of use.
- Insolvency Estate Administration Accounts are payable on a daily basis.
- Access to the account is non-stop via online services.
Insolvency estate administration account keeping alternatives
ALTERNATIVE A – estate administration accounts (the account is held for the trustee’s ID No. or Birth Certificate No.)
The option to choose an account depending on the particular insolvency case:
- non-interest bearing accounts with no maintenance fee
- interest bearing accounts with a 0.80% p.a. interest rate for accounts denominated in CZK
ALTERNATIVE B – the account is held directly for the bankrupt (the account is held for the bankrupt’s ID No. or Birth Certificate No.)
|Insolvency addressed in the form of bankruptcy or reorganisation||Insolvency addressed in the form debt relief|
|Product opening and keeping|
|Product opening||free of charge|
|Product keeping per month||CZK 0/CZK 129 1)||CZK 0/CZK 50 2)|
|Settlement of individual transaction||free of charge|
|Account cancellation||free of charge|
|Account statement sent by post (within the CR)||CZK 50||CZK 50
|Account statement sent by post (abroad)||CZK 80|
|Account statement to be collected in person||CZK 60|
|Electronic account statement
(via electronic banking)
|free of charge|
|Preparing a copy of the statement|
|current year||CZK 150|
|last year||CZK 300|
|more than 2 years ago||CZK 500|
|Direct banking||according to the valid Price List|
|Domestic payments||according to the valid Price List||free of charge|
|Foreign payments||according to the valid Price List|
|Cash transactions||according to the valid Price List||according to the valid Price List|
1) CZK 0 for a non-interest bearing alternative (a non-interest bearing account balance) / CZK 129 for an interest-bearing alternative (an interest-bearing account balance based on published interest rates)
2) CZK 0 for a non-interest bearing alternative (a non-interest bearing account balance) / CZK 50 for an interest-bearing alternative (an interest-bearing account balance based on published interest rates)
- Opening and keeping the Konto PROFESE Plus account in connection with an insolvency estate administration account – free of charge
- Visa Gold credit card under favourable conditions for bankruptcy trustees
- Provision of a bank overdraft up to CZK 500,000 with a favourable interest rate of 7.90% p.a.
- An account for management of private finance free of charge
- A free instrument tool for addressing allocation of payments in the event of debt relief with an easy import of data to direct banking
Choose an account according to your needs!
PROFESE Plus account - an exclusive account for freelance clients in the Czech market. A prestigious gold payment card and above-standard interest rate on your current account are standard, and free-of-charge account keeping is subject to compliance with the active account use conditions.
U konto BUSINESS - a package of services designed to reflect the needs of entrepreneurs and companies at all stages of their business. Any services in the package are provided for free.
Payments via Terminals
Accept your customers’ payment cards using UniCredit Bank terminals. You will offer them greater comfort when shopping, make work easier for your employees, and at the same time increase your sales.
Fast and secure payment over the Internet
- Carried out using the most popular Visa, MasterCard and Diners Club card types
- Thanks to 3D Secure and speed of the transaction, your credibility rises and subsequently also the volume of your online transactions
- Reducing the risk of fraudulent transactions or failure to collect goods already paid
- Allowing for making payments 24 hours a day
- Guaranteeing a faster method of payment compared with a mail order business
- Easier to implement in your online shop