Structure and format of electronic statements
Description of the structure and form of electronic statements is available here:
- Standard statement
- Statement, including DCC service
- Statement, including variable symbol
- Statement, including variable symbol and DCC service
UniCredit Bank offers formats for electronic statements of transactions executed using payment cards. These statements are sent to your designated email address free of charge.
A description of the structure and format of electronic statements can be found here:
- Standard Statement
- Statement including DCC Service
- Statement including Variable Symbol
- Statement including Variable Symbol and DCC Service
This specification contains very important information regarding encryption and passwords for opening statements as well as other important information, so please review the document carefully.
Please notify your bank advisor of the selected statement format (or any combination thereof) that will be most suitable for you or inform us of your choice through the Questionnaire for Business Partners here, or in writing at the address email@example.com