Why take out a PRESTO Loan
- Consolidate your existing loans, credit cards and bank overdrafts into one more favourable PRESTO Loan and save money
- We will pay your charges for early repayments of your existing loans (subject to opening a current account and taking out insurance of the ability to pay)
- The possibility of obtaining additional funds
- The possibility of postponing instalments up to five times (starting with the tenth monthly payment)
- The possibility of repaying the entire loan or a part thereof early
- Insurance of the inability to pay with the choice of insured risk
- You can get the loan in one single visit to the bank
- Direct drawdown to your account immediately upon signing the contract
Reprezentativní příklad: I want to borrow CZK 202,000. The total loan amount of CZK 237,688 includes a fee for provision of the loan of CZK 1,500 and a fee for insurance of CZK 34,188. The duration of the loan is 84 months. The interest rate is 7.90 % p.a. The amount of the monthly instalment is CZK 3,693. The annual percentage rate (APR) is 13.84% (provided the conditions for due repayment are not met). The total due amount is CZK 313,491 and, once the reward for due repayment is included, CZK 263,491, which corresponds to an interest rate of 2.6% p.a. The interest rate applies subject to taking out insurance of the ability to pay and opening an account with UniCredit Bank (or signed account mobility).
The interest rate for due repayment of only 2.6% p.a. corresponds to a loan of CZK 200,000, CZK 400,000 and CZK 600,000 with an 84-month maturity and an active insurance of the ability to pay.
The reward for due repayment of loan only applies to the PRESTO Loan - Loan Consolidation in the amount of at least CZK 200,000 (including potential increase by additional funds), even without taking out insurance of the ability to pay with a 60 - 84 month maturity, provided the entire loan or part thereof is not repaid early.
This offer is for informational purposes only; it does not represent a proposal to execute a contract.