U invest Plus - Invest regularly in your future and your family
If you wish to build a financial reserve, you are recommended to regularly set aside around 10% of your available monthly income. Now, with interest rates on current, savings, and term deposit accounts extremely low, we offer you a simple solution - the regular investment program "U invest Plus".
Each of the three investment strategies offered within the "U invest Plus" plan comprises a complete and widely diversified portfolio of stocks, bonds, real estate funds, and other investments. However, with "U invest Plus", you don't have to monitor events on capital markets every day or spend your spare time developing all kinds of analyses. You are free to do whatever you like in your spare time! And your investments will be taken care of by the Amundi Asset Management experts, who will invest your funds on a monthly basis in the best-in-class funds of high-profile global asset managers. Furthermore, thanks to the flexibility of individual strategies, your investments will react to the actual situation on the financial markets and adapt to it as required.
Setting up a "U invest Plus" program is simple - you only need to set a monthly investment amount, select one of the three investment strategies (conservative, balanced, or dynamic), and then choose how long you wish to invest (5, 10, 15 or 20 years).
- regular investments in your future starting from CZK 500.00 a month
- opportunity to earn an attractive yield
- funds invested are fully at your disposal at any time, you may suspend your investments, withdraw the amount that you actually need, or renew the investments. And all of this is free of charge.
- the amount invested or the duration of the program set may be changed at any time
- a single investment comprising a complete diversified portfolio consisting of hundreds of stocks, bonds, real estate funds, and other investments
- a widely diversified portfolio, regularity, and a long-term investment basis decrease the risks connected with market fluctuations