Amundi mutual funds
Are you trying to figure out how to appreciate your funds but don't have enough information or time to fully monitor developments in the financial markets? Do you wish to entrust your money to professional care but also want to have it available if need be? If you replied "yes" to both questions, we have a solution for you!
If you decide to invest in mutual funds managed by Amundi Asset Management, you may choose from among tens of funds investing in all kinds of asset classes (stocks, bonds, real estate funds, and other investments) or funds of various regional or industrial orientation. You may also choose just one widely diversified fund offering a well-balanced mixture of all of the above.
Your funds will be entrusted to the daily professional care of Amundi Asset Management, which acquired Pioneer Investments and become thus the largest asset manager in Europe, managing assets totalling more than EUR 1.3 trillion. Amundi ranks among the TOP10 asset managers globally.
- opportunity to earn an attractive yield
- simple solution available to everyone
- flexibility - your funds are normally available within 5 days without exit fees
- investing in mutual funds, you will also have the opportunity to set up a 3-month term deposit yielding interest 2 % p.a. thanks to the "DUET PLUS" product
- the long-term professional experience and knowledge of the Amundi experts, managing the finances of more than 100 million clients all around the world
- Amundi quality mutual funds under professional management
Investment instruments carry the risk of fluctuations in the invested amount’s market price and returns. Return of the originally invested amount is not guaranteed. Past returns are no guarantee of future returns. Expected return is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Tax depends on an investor’s individual situation and may change.
Detailed information about the rules on provision of investment services by a bank, including a basic description of adherence to regulatory rules, and the principles of protecting investment banking clients is available here. Basic information on risks associated with investment services can be found here, and basic information on inducements as a potential source for conflict of interests is available here. For the archive of this information please click here. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with your respective contact point at the Bank.
Our bank can also offer you unit trusts from significant management companies. We select the most experienced managers for you who are the best global expects in this field. They are, in particular, such companies as Franklin Templeton Investments, Fidelity Worldwide Investments or BNP Paribas Investment Partners. Thanks to that you can take the opportunity to further diversify your funds and optimise your portfolio. The funds of these managers are designed exclusively for private banking clients.
- A prospective yield which is higher than inflation
- Money is available within 5 days
- Professional administration