Now you can obtain a REWARD for proper repayment up to CZK 150,000. For more information visit our local branch.
|Loan amount||REWARD following 84 duly paid payments|
|CZK 200 000 - CZK 399 999||CZK 50 000
|CZK 400 000 - CZK 599 999
||CZK 100 000
|CZK 600 000
||CZK 150 000|
Why take out a PRESTO Loan
- Optimise your finances and pay less or get more
- We will settle the penalties for early repayment of your existing loans (in the case of arranging payment protection insurance and a current account)
- Option to obtain additional resources
- Option to postpone the instalment up to five times (the earliest opportunity is to postpone the tenth monthly instalment)
- Option to repay the entire loan or a part there of early
- Payment protection insurance with choice of insured risk
- You can get the loan with a single visit to the bank
- Direct drawdown to your account immediately upon signing the contract
- Loan amount between CZK 30,000 and CZK 1,000,000 (above CZK 300,000, a co-applicant may be demanded)
- Optional maturity period 12 - 84 months (above CZK 600,000, even 96 months)
- Actractive interest rate guaranteed throughout the loan repayment period
Representative example: I want to borrow CZK 200,000. The total loan amount of CZK 235,352 includes the loan provision fee in the amount of CZK 1,500 and the insurance fee in the amount of CZK 33,852. The loan period is 84 months. The interest rate is 6.90 % p. a. The monthly payment is CZK 3,541. The annual percentage rate (APR) is 12.74 %. The total amount due is CZK 298,022, including a bonus for proper repayment of CZK 248,022, which corresponds to an interest rate of 1.43 % p.a. The interest rate is applicable in the event of payment protection insurance and opening an account in UniCredit Bank (or signed account mobility).
The total reward for proper repayment may amount up to CZK 150,000, which in the event of a loan of CZK 600,000 with payment protection insurance corresponds to an interest rate of only 1.40 % p. a.
The proper loan repayment reward only applies to mergers of existing obligations into a single favourable PRESTO Loan (PRESTO Loan – Loan merging) with a maturity period of 84 months, with no early repayment of the whole loan or any part thereof.
This communication serves for informational purposes only and does not constitute a proposal for loan conclusion.