PRESTO Loan – Loan Transfer
Transfer one or more loans, including bank overdrafts and credit cards, to UniCredit Bank and get an interest rate of only 3.9% p.a. for everyone.
With an interest rate of only 3.9% p.a. for everyone, you can reduce the total costs associated with your loan and save money.
- Loans starting from CZK 20,000 up to CZK 1,000,000 (a co-applicant may be required for loans exceeding CZK 600,000)
- Attractive interest rate of only 3.9% p.a. for EVERYONE
- Optional repayment period of 12 to 96 months
Why take out a PRESTO Loan and who is the product intended for?
- Excellent loan available on the market with an interest rate of only 3.9% p.a. for everyone
- You can choose the date and amount of your payment
- Any paperwork, including communication with former creditors, will be handled for you
- The possibility of postponing instalments up to five times (starting with the tenth monthly payment)
- Insurance against the inability to pay with a choice of insured risk
- One single visit to the bank is all you need to do to take out the loan
Who is the product intended for?
If you are over 18, residing and receiving income in the CR, not in a probationary or notice period, with telephone contact details, then nothing stands in your way to apply for a loan.
Insurance of the Ability to Repay
Do you know how you would repay your PRESTO Loan in case of illness or job loss? Solvency insurance offers one solution. The insurance covers death, disability III. degree/recognition of ZTP/P card, incapacity for work, involuntary job loss or serious illness.
What do you get?
- A lower price compared to individual life insurance
- The possibility of insurance against serious illness
- Solvency insurance will protect you in the event of certain unpleasant life situations, eg in the event of a failure of regular income and thus inability to repay obligations arising from the PRESTO Loan agreement
Who is the product intended for?
For all applicants for the PRESTO Loan who comply with the following conditions:
- Aged under 60
- Not on old-age or disability pension
- Not in regular medical care or under regular medical surveillance due to a chronic condition with the permanent use of medication (not suffering from diabetes but only, for instance, allergies)
- Not incapable of work
In the case of risk of involuntary loss of job, clients must comply with the following extra conditions:
- Employed for an indefinite period of time
- Employed continuously in the last 12 months and not in a probationary period
- Not quitting the job and not being made redundant, not cancelling employment with the employer immediately, not receiving from the employer or sending to the employer a proposal for termination of employment by agreement
In case of risk of serious illness, the client also meets the following conditions:
- confirms that he has never been diagnosed with cancer
What are the benefits for clients?
- Protecting clients and their family
- The possibility of insurance against the risk of serious diseases
- No medical examinations
- Prompt and simple handling - all you have to do is agree with the Framework Insurance Policy and the General Insurance Terms and Conditions
Choose from the following packages:
Insurance in the case of death, 3rd degree disability/ recognition of ZTP/P card.
Insurance in the case of death, 3rd degree disability/ recognition of ZTP/P card, and incapacity for work.
Insurance in the case of death, 3rd degree disability/ recognition of ZTP/P card, incapacity for work, loss job and serious illness.
What documents need to be presented?
If you want to take your time and read the parameters of our loan, print it out.
Guide to PRESTO Loan
Consequences of failure to comply with obligations
Should you fail to repay any debt arising from a contract by its due date, you are obliged to pay the Bank default interest on such overdue debt in an amount as per Government Decree No. 351/2013 as amended throughout the period of default, besides the interest agreed upon in the contract. The default interest is currently at 8,25 % p. a. (per year). This default interest rate is considered to be the maximum interest rate possible. You are aware of the fact that failure to pay a due debt under contract is a serious violation of the contract and, in such a case, the Bank is entitled to withdraw from the contract ex nunc and to determine the entire loan immediately due and payable or, as the case may be, without withdrawing from the loan contract, to declare all or any outstanding sums immediately due and payable.
Before declaring the loan due, the Bank shall call upon the consumer to pay the outstanding sum and grant a 30-day deadline to the consumer to comply.
The costs associated with the recovery of the outstanding sum are specified in the Price List.
Are you considering repaying your loan early?
You have the right to early repayment of the consumer credit at any time, either in whole or in part. You are obliged to inform the Bank in writing of your intention to repay the loan in whole or in part not later than 5 days prior to the date of the Early Payment.
The loan can be repaid early completely free of charge within indemnification from insurance intended to secure the loan repayment.
The Bank shall be entitled to efficiently incurred costs, incurred by the Bank in relation to the early repayment.
The amount of reimbursement of the costs may not exceed 1 % of the early repaid sum of the total consumer credit amount, provided the period between the early repayment and the agreed end of the consumer credit exceeds 1 year. Unless this period exceeds one year, the amount of reimbursement of the costs may not exceed 0.5 % of the early repaid sum of the total consumer credit amount.
What fees will I pay?
So as to avoid increasing the price of the loan and translating it into interest rates, we have kept only the initial fee of CZK 1,500 for arranging the loan.
Do I need a co-applicant?
A co-applicant may be required for loans exceeding CZK 600,000.
Why should I take out insurance against the inability to pay?
Insurance against the inability to pay protects you in the event of certain unpleasant life situations, for instance in the case of loss of regular income, which means the inability to pay the liabilities arising from the PRESTO Loan Contract.
How can I ask for postponement of instalment payment?
All you have to do is visit the bank and sign an application for postponement of instalment payment. You must do so not later than as of the last calendar day of the month in order to postpone the instalment payment the following month. The instalment payment is postponed including interest. You can ask for postponement of the instalment payment not earlier than after 10 months of due repayment. You can postpone your instalment payment up to 5 times during the repayment period free of charge.