PRESTO Loan for living
A purpose-specific consumer loan to finance housing-related purposes specified by the bank.
Why take out a PRESTO Loan?
- We will extend a loan to you of up to CZK 1,000,000 to upgrade your housing without the need to pledge property
- Instalments may be broken down to as many as 120 months, with up to 6 months to prove the purpose of the loan
- And, most importantly, since we know what you will use the money for, we can provide you with an even more favourable interest rate than our loan for anything rate
- Repay the loan or part thereof at any time
- Postpone instalments up to five times (starting with the tenth monthly payment)
- Enjoy the benefits of insurance against the inability to pay with a choice of insured risk
- Loan of up to CZK 1,000,000
- More favourable interest rates when proving the purpose
- Optional repayment period of 12 to 120 months
PRESTO Loan fees
- One-off fee for provision of the loan is CZK 1,500
You have the right to early repayment of the consumer loan at any time, either in whole or in part. You are obliged to inform the Bank in writing of your intention to repay the loan in whole or in part not later than 5 days prior to the date of the Early Payment.
The loan may be prepaid with absolutely no penalty in the following cases:
- to the tune of 25% of the total loan amount 1 month before the Loan Agreement anniversary;
- within indemnification out of the loan repayment insurance;
- due to death, long-lasting illness or disablement of the borrower or borrower's spouse if such event significantly reduces borrower's ability to repay the loan.
In other events, the Bank may request the reimbursement of the costs reasonably incurred in connection with such prepayment.
The costs reasonably incurred by the Bank must not exceed the interest that the consumer would pay during the period from prepayment until expiry of the fixed interest rate period.
In the event of prepayment associated with the sale of the property the acquisition, construction, or retention of rights of which was funded by such loan and where the duration of the Loan Agreement is more than 24 months, the costs reasonably incurred by the Bank must not exceed 1% of the prepaid amount of the loan and, in any event, no more than CZK 50,000.
Should you fail to repay any debt arising from a contract by its due date, you are obliged to pay the Bank default interest on such overdue debt in an amount as per Government Decree No. 351/2013 as amended throughout the period of default, besides the interest agreed upon in the contract currently at 8.5% p.a. (a year). This default interest rate is considered to be the maximum interest rate possible.
You are aware of the fact that failure to pay a due debt under contract is a serious violation of the contract and, in such a case, the Bank is entitled to withdraw from the contract ex nunc and to determine the entire loan immediately due and payable or, as the case may be, without withdrawing from the loan contract, to declare all or any outstanding sums immediately due and payable.Before declaring the loan due, the Bank shall call upon the consumer to pay the outstanding sum and grant a 30-day deadline to the consumer to comply.
The costs associated with the recovery of the outstanding sum are specified in the Price List.
Do you know how you would repay your PRESTO Loan if you fall ill or lose your job? Insurance against the inability to pay offers a solution. The insurance policy applies to death, 3rd degree disability, incapacity for work, involuntary loss of job or hospitalisation.
What do you get?
- A lower price compared to individual life insurance
- The possibility of also covering the loss of your job
- Single paid insurance against the inability to pay protects you in the event of some unpleasant life situations, for instance in the case of loss of regular income, which means the inability to pay liabilities arising from the PRESTO Loan Contract
- Only for new loans
Who is the product intended for?
For all applicants and co-applicants for the PRESTO Loan who comply with the following conditions:
- Aged under 60
- Not on old-age or disability pension
- Not in regular medical care or under regular medical surveillance due to a chronic condition with the permanent use of medication (not suffering from diabetes but only, for instance, allergies)
- Not incapable of work
In the case of risk of involuntary loss of job, clients must comply with the following extra conditions:
- Employed for an indefinite period of time
- Employed continuously in the last 12 months and not in a probationary period
- Not quitting the job and not being made redundant, not cancelling employment with the employer immediately, not receiving from the employer or sending to the employer a proposal for termination of employment by agreement
- Insurance of new loans only
What are the benefits for clients?
- Protecting clients and their family
- A discount of 20% on the price of the co-borrower’s insurance in the event of insurance for the primary borrower and co-borrower
- The possibility of insurance against losing your job
- No medical examinations
- Prompt and simple handling - all you have to do is agree with the Framework Insurance Policy and the General Insurance Terms and Conditions
What documents need to be presented?
- ID card
Who is the product intended for?
If you are over 18, residing and receiving income in the CR, not in a probationary or notice period, with telephone contact details, then nothing stands in your way to apply for a loan.
Where can you get the product?
- At any UniCredit Bank branch
- At the franchise points of sale of UniCredit Bank
- At the points of sale of Partners bankovní služby
What are the steps when taking out a loan?
Step 1 Visit our branch and present the following documents:
- ID card and second form of identification
- Confirmation of income (on the bank’s form) or tax return
- Document verifying your residence address, not older than 3 months (a phone or electricity bill, etc.)
Step 2 We will prepare the PRESTO Loan Application with you and, with your consent, we will consult the credit registers.
Step 3 If your application is approved, we will sign the PRESTO Loan Contract and you can spend the money to upgrade your housing
What fees will I pay?
So as to avoid increasing the price of the loan and translating it into interest rates, we have kept only the initial fee of CZK 1,500 for arranging the loan.
Do I need a co-applicant?
We may require a co-applicant for loans exceeding CZK 350,000. Note: In the event of joint property of spouses, a co-applicant is always required for amounts exceeding CZK 350,000.
Why should I take out insurance against the inability to pay?
Insurance protects you in the event of unexpected life situations, such as long-term hospitalisation, loss of job, etc.
How can I ask for postponement of instalment payment?
All you have to do is visit the bank and sign an application for postponement of instalment payment. You must do so not later than as of the last calendar day of the month in order to postpone the instalment payment the following month. The instalment payment is postponed including interest. You can ask for postponement of the instalment payment not earlier than after 10 months of due repayment. You can postpone your instalment payment up to 5 times during the repayment period entirely free of charge.
Representative example for a PRESTO Loan:
I wish to borrow CZK 200,000. The total loan amount of CZK 201,500 includes the fee CZK 1,500. Loan period is 84 months. Interest rate 4.9% p. a. Monthly instalment CZK 2,839. Annual percentage rate of charge (APR) 5.25% p. a. Total amount due CZK 238,909.