Manage your account from anywhere at any time
Manage your accounts from your mobile phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year long.
Download the application free of charge and login in easily by just using your fingerprint, for instance.
Application Smart Banking has a completely new design which will make managing your finances even easier. Take a look in the Application Wizard and find out what functions Smart Banking can offer.
Notice: End of support of Smart Banking for Windows Phone and tablets
In regards to modernization of UniCredit mobile banking support of Smart Banking for mobile phones with Microsoft Windows operating system and for tablets is going to be terminated – for Windows Phone as of 10/2/2018, for tablets as of 2/3/2018. If you want to continue using the service, you can download the application on your mobile phone with Android operating system (version 4.1 and higher) or iOS (version 9 and higher). We make this step due to fast mobile application development and new regulatory requirements. Nevertheless the Online Banking Key mobile application, which generates one-time codes for logging in & signing payments in Online Banking, is still available. Also on tablets with iOS operation system it is possible to download mobile version of the application bearing in mind the application is not optimized for tablets.
Transparent management of your accounts
- Manage all your accounts and respective payment cards on one screen.
- By using the Fast Check feature, check your account balance without having to log in.
- Get a detailed overview of the transactions on your accounts and payment cards.
Fast and convenient payments
- Sign your payments up to 5000 CZK by using your fingerprint or Face ID.
- Pay by scanning the QR code, barcode or vouchers.
- Create your own payment templates and make payments in less time.
- Make conversions between your accounts in different currencies.
Other convenient functions
- Be always aware of how much you need to repay, with your loans and credit cards on one screen.
- Top up your mobile phone with just a few clicks.
- Find the nearest ATM or branch of UniCredit Bank.
- Get instant information about the current currency rates.
Online Banking is a modern, secure and effective means of financial management via the Internet – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Security is ensured by state-of-the-art technology proven across the entire UniCredit Bank Group.
Do you value your free time? Use our Online Banking.
What do you get?
- overview and history of accounts, debit and credit cards, and securities
- account statements and other documents in PDF format
- wide range of functions for domestic and foreign payment operations with the possibility of saving templates for repeat payments
- establishing, changing and cancelling standing orders and term deposits
- setting up credit card payments
- topping up prepaid mobile SIM cards
- arranging sending of SMS and e-mail reports, e.g. on balances
- online applications for other banking products, such as mortgages or consumer loans
A condition for the provision of Online Banking is a current account in our bank. Choose from a wide range of accounts and get Online Banking for free.
Manage your account from the comfort of your home, from your office or from any other location anywhere in the world. All you have to do is call our toll-free Client line at 800 14 00 14. We are available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
Contact our toll-free client line and our telephone banker will handle everything for you.
The Payment Button offers a simple and reliable method for accepting payments in your e-shop as an alternative to card payments.
Do you shop online? Would you like to have your orders and their delivery handled quickly? Are you, however, afraid to use a payment card for online payments? Use our Payment Button!
Benefits of the Payment Button
- Easy to use - to confirm a payment, you log in to your Online Banking account
- Instant use of the service - to use the Payment Button, you do not have to register with any merchants as it works instantly for all UniCredit Bank clients with Online Banking
- Secure use - the bank identifies all merchants who are allowed to use the Payment Button
- Faster handling of orders - when making payments using the Payment Button, there is a so-called preauthorisation, where a hold is created on your account depending on the amount of the payment (allowing the e-shop operator to send your goods immediately)
- Overview of your online shopping in your Online Banking - payment allows to use a free text field to identify your shopping better