Manage your account from anywhere at any time
Manage your accounts from your mobile phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year long.
Download the application free of charge and login in easily by just using your fingerprint, for instance.
Latest Smart Banking actualization brings new useful functions which will make managing your finances even easier. The app newly enables you to manage your standing orders, repay your credit card within few seconds or activate your debit card without unnecessary delays.
Take a look in the Application Wizard and find out what functions Smart Banking can offer.
Transparent management of your accounts
- Manage all your accounts and respective payment cards on one screen.
- By using the Fast Check feature, check your account balance without having to log in.
- Get a detailed overview of the transactions on your accounts and payment cards.
Fast and convenient payments
- Sign your payments up to 5000 CZK by using your fingerprint or Face ID.
- Pay by scanning the QR code, barcode or paymnet slips.
- Create your own payment templates and make payments in less time.
- Make conversions between your accounts in different currencies.
- Repeat a payment from your transaction history on your account
- Settle your credit card debt in a few seconds
- Manage your standing orders in an easy way
Other convenient functions
- Top up your mobile phone with just a few clicks.
- Activate your debit card without unnecessary delay.
- Find the nearest ATM or branch of UniCredit Bank.
- Get instant information about the current currency rates.
Online Banking is a modern, secure and effective means of financial management via the Internet – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Security is ensured by state-of-the-art technology proven across the entire UniCredit Bank Group.
Do you value your free time? Use our Online Banking.
What do you get?
- overview and history of accounts, debit and credit cards, and securities
- account statements and other documents in PDF format
- wide range of functions for domestic and foreign payment operations with the possibility of saving templates for repeat payments
- establishing, changing and cancelling standing orders and term deposits
- setting up credit card payments
- topping up prepaid mobile SIM cards
- arranging sending of SMS and e-mail reports, e.g. on balances
- online applications for other banking products, such as mortgages or consumer loans
A condition for the provision of Online Banking is a current account in our bank. Choose from a wide range of accounts and get Online Banking for free.
Manage your account from the comfort of your home, from your office or from any other location anywhere in the world. All you have to do is call our toll-free Client line at 800 14 00 14. We are available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
Contact our toll-free client line and our telephone banker will handle everything for you.
The Payment Button offers a simple and reliable method for accepting payments in your e-shop as an alternative to card payments.
Do you shop online? Would you like to have your orders and their delivery handled quickly? Are you, however, afraid to use a payment card for online payments? Use our Payment Button!
Benefits of the Payment Button
- Easy to use - to confirm a payment, you log in to your Online Banking account
- Instant use of the service - to use the Payment Button, you do not have to register with any merchants as it works instantly for all UniCredit Bank clients with Online Banking
- Secure use - the bank identifies all merchants who are allowed to use the Payment Button
- Faster handling of orders - when making payments using the Payment Button, there is a so-called preauthorisation, where a hold is created on your account depending on the amount of the payment (allowing the e-shop operator to send your goods immediately)
- Overview of your online shopping in your Online Banking - payment allows to use a free text field to identify your shopping better